Who qualifies for a Merchant Cash Advance?
It is the small business owners like you who build the foundation of growth and innovation for our American economy. Therefore, NYMCA’s goal is to give small business owners the financial freedom to take the new opportunities that may come your way.
Whatever your individual business needs may be, we believe in the small business owners’ ability to build their business and expand. This is our philosophy behind our approval process and our holistic evaluative criteria for our clients’ businesses.
A big challenge for business owners in this economy is securing a traditional business loan from banks, which takes a lot of time and effort. Even after the entire process, the bank may still not approve your loan. Banks place great importance to your FICO score and require substantial collateral, regardless of your overall business health. At NYMCA, we lend based on the strength of your business.
Our clients are from many industries, including:
- Local small businesses and franchises – restaurants, salons, and retailers, etc.
- Professional and trade services – attorneys, doctors and electricians, etc.
- Online businesses – apparel, auto accessories, and computers, etc.
To qualify for financing from NYMCA, your business must:
- Have been in operation for at least 6 months.
- Average at least $3,000 in Visa/MasterCard sales per month.